- The terms in the singular or in the plural used herein shall not entail distortion of their meanings specified below.
- Website shall mean the website of the same contents hosted under the domain names MyMallBox.com.
- Service shall mean a range of services, products, and software provided by MyMallBox on the Website.
- User shall mean an individual using the Service.
- Recipient shall mean an individual specified by the User as the recipient of the goods as well as his/her authorized representatives.
- Incoming Parcel shall mean a postal item/courier mail ordered by the User and arrived in his/her name at the MyMallBox warehouse.
- Outgoing Parcel/Parcel shall mean a postal item/courier mail formed by MyMallBox of the Incoming Parcel (Incoming Parcels) to be dispatched to the User.
- Forwarding shall mean forwarding of the Parcels from the USA to any country chosen from the users account. Under any circumstances MyMallBox does not ship to countries that are sanctioned by applicable US regulations. MyMallBox LLC may refuse the Shipment at its discretion without any obligation to justify such a refusal if it suspects that the above sanctions may be imposed.
Descriptions of the Service and components thereof:
- MyMallBox provides the User with the Service comprised of the following services:
- US domiciliation for receipt of the Incoming Parcels.
- Forwarding. Forwarding includes the following elements:
- Processing of the Incoming Parcels and Parcels before dispatching:
- Incoming parcels acceptance.
- Incoming parcels unitizing (consolidation).
- Incoming parcels warehousing.
- Packing of Incoming Parcels. Your parcels will be optimally packed to maximize the safety of their contents during international transportation. Due to this, the weight of your order may change.
- Dispatching of the Parcels to the Recipient’s country using the following methods at the Users discretion to the extent technically feasible:
- Arrangement of delivery within the Recipient’s country through mail and courier services available in that country.
- In the course of the Dispatching provision of the Recipient with the information about the progress of the delivery.
- Processing of the Incoming Parcels and Parcels before dispatching:
- Parcel Insurance – MyMallBox does not currently offer parcel insurance
- User Support shall mean provision the Users with 24/7 advisory support through MyMallBox Website as well as by e-mail email@example.com. MyMallBox informs the User that all the requests concerning the Incoming Parcels and the Parcels are only processed by the User Advisory Support if the relevant track number of the Incoming Parcel/Parcel is specified.
- Cost of MyMallBox’s services as well as the expected term of delivery of the Parcels set up by the Shipping Calculator of the Website shall be approximate, provided for general information only, and shall not be deemed an offer.
- MyMallBox retains the right, if necessary, to perform additional work not provided for by the Services and Prices with respect to the Incoming Parcel, may require that the User pays the cost of such works determined at MyMallBox’s sole discretion.
- MyMallBox does not render the services on dispatching the Parcels within the United States. An exception to this rule applies where the Incoming Parcels are returned to the sellers.
- MyMallBox does not collect items from the seller and does not permit self-pickup from the MyMallBox warehouse.
- MyMallBox does not process returns shipments that require any type of drop-off or off premise processing.
General provisions of the Service
- MyMallBox retains the right to bar the User from using the Service without assigning any reasons.
- In the event there is a partial refusal to provide Service to the User, the refund amount paid by the User for such part of the Service is carried out in accordance with the Terms with respect to the refund and, in particular, section 8 of these Terms.
- In the event of a total refusal to provide service – the User’s received packages will be sent back to the sellers – subject to the User’s provision of a pre-paid postal label. If a pre-paid postal label is not provided by the User, MyMallBox reserves the right to dispose of the contents in the said packages as they see fit without any reimbursement to the user. The User’s personal account is subject to cancellation.
- When using the Service, the User shall refrain from infringement of the applicable laws. If any infringements of law by the User are identified, MyMallBox shall have the unconditional right to bar the User from using the Service as well as to extrajudicially charge back to the User all the direct and indirect losses incurred by MyMallBox. In case of any of those abusive acts MyMallBox shall be entitled to hold the User’s Incoming Parcels until settlement of the situation or use them to compensate for the loss incurred due to the User’s unfair acts.
- Nonstandard situations will be discussed with the Users individually and handled accordingly.
Major terms and conditions of using the Service
- The Incoming Parcels shall correspond to acceptable dimensions and/or weight. MyMallBox retains the right to refuse the acceptance of the Incoming Parcel which, following the results of visual examination or measurement, exceeds the above dimensions.
- MyMallBox does not guarantee receipt and processing of letters (Incoming Parcels which are mail envelopes) that do not have a tracking number and is not responsible for the safety of such letters.
- Upon the arrival of the Incoming Parcels to the MyMallBox warehouse, the User shall be fully liable for entering content data and review by verification of the tracking numbers and confirmations of dispatch from the shops as well as by preparation of special requests for reconciliation with the Invoice and/or photographing of the contents.
- The User shall entitle MyMallBox to open his/her Incoming Parcels and handle the contents.
- MyMallBox and its employees shall not be held liable for any damaged merchandise occurring from items improperly or inadequately packed and secured by the company/store said merchandise was ordered from or while en route to the MyMallBox warehouse. Packages should not contain any type of dangerous goods that are hazardous and can pose a threat and/or cause bodily harm if inhaled or gets into contact with skin. MyMallBox reserves the right to dispose of any products/items that are leaking and/or damaged without prior notice to the User if said products/items may cause bodily harm and/or injury to any MyMallBox employee or may damage any other packages located at the warehouse. Furthermore, the User may be held liable for damages incurred while handling and/or for the cost of disposing of said merchandise.
- MyMallBox shall not be liable for goods with workmanship defects or used goods with damages caused by prior use thereof by other users. The User shall be fully liable for inspection of the state of goods before dispatching thereof from MyMallBox’s warehouse through the preparation of special requests for photographing/inspection of goods. In case of any workmanship defects and/or evidence of use the issue shall be settled directly between the User and the seller/shop to the exclusion of MyMallBox.
- If the User decides to refuse the goods, he/she shall return them back to the store where such goods were purchased in accordance with the return policy of the said store.
- Claims regarding special requests can be accepted within 7 (seven) calendar days from the day following the day of the execution of the such special request, but no later than the day of creating the Outgoing package.
- MyMallBox shall, generally, prepare the Incoming Parcel for dispatch within seven business days after receipt of an official User request unless the Incoming Parcel is not subject to additional requirements for extra packaging or method of dispatch and if there are some other circumstances that can affect the delivery time. Claims related to the special requests can be presented within 7 (Seven) days starting with the day following the day when a such special request was fulfilled but not later than the day when the Outgoing Parcel was created.
- Packaging List inserted into the Parcel is not a list of contents but is an internal document of the MyMallBox warehouse and cannot be deemed a confirmation that the number of items specified therein is factually accurate.
- MyMallBox does not deliver the Parcels to mailboxes as well as on call.
- If the User decides to Cancel the order (or cancel the shipment of the parcel) before it is processed by MyMallBox, the Cancellation will be free of charge. If the User decides to cancel the Order (or Parcel shipment) after the start of the process by MyMallBox and before it is dispatched (or before it is shipped), then the cost of preliminary processing of the order (or the parcel) will be paid by the User. The processing fee is determined by the weight of the Parcel:
- 0 – 3 lbs – $5
- 3.01 – 6 lbs – $10
- 6.01 – 10 lbs – $15
- 10.01 – 15 lbs – $20
- over 15 lbs – $25
- Once the Once Parcel has been shipped, Cancellation of the shipment is not possible and such shipment is paid for by the User in full.
- MyMallBox retains the right to request additional documentation to confirm the User’s identity and legal validity of the made purchases and use of credit card/bank account associated with their account. This measure is elective and, in particular, may be aimed at the prevention of fraudulent actions with credit cards.
- The User shall specify true and accurate information about the contents of the dispatched Parcel in the Customs Declaration. MyMallBox does not guarantee delivery of the Parcels if the Customs Declarations for such Parcels were not properly filled in according to the principles of export and import operations of the US and the recipient’s country’s customs services. It is the User’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with and adhere to such principles when dispatching the Parcels.
- The User is solely liable for payment of all the customs fees as well as any other payments related to postal services and crossing of the state border by the said goods; he/she also assumes all the potential risks of negative consequences caused by the provision of incorrect data on the Incoming Parcel/Parcels and/or the contents thereof as well as the risks of negative consequences caused by dispatch of prohibited and/or dangerous cargo/goods.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon between the User and MyMallBox, the User entrusts MyMallBox or any other person duly authorized according to the laws of the Customs Union and appointed by MyMallBox with accomplishment, in the User’s name, of customs formalities aimed at the release of the goods in accordance with the declared customs procedure or aimed at the release of the goods for personal use, due to which, if necessary, the User entrusts the customs representative with performing of all the customs payments due from his/her settlement accounts.
- If the User has been notified of the need to pay any customs fees or pay for the re-export of the Parcel in accordance with the requirements of applicable law in the destination country, but evades paying these fees, such User is considered to have waived the rights to the Parcel in favor of MyMallBox. In this case, MyMallBox reserves the right to receive the undeliverable package and dispose of the Parcel at its own discretion. If the User in such a situation pays the undeliverable expenses incurred by MyMallBox, and pays for the re-shipping of this parcel, and if such Parcel/Parcels have not yet been disposed of or sold, MyMallBox returns to the User the rights to the Parcel/Parcels and sends the Parcel/Parcels over to the User. All expenses for the delivery of Parcels / Parcels are borne by the User.
Terms and conditions of storage of the Incoming and Outgoing Parcels
- MyMallBox agrees to store the Incoming Parcels with no additional charge levied for thirty (30) days upon arrival to the MyMallBox’s warehouse. Once said period reaches expiry, MyMallBox retains the right to charge a storage fee for each Incoming Parcel amounting to $1.00 a day (rounding up to whole days). Such a fee as well as any other payments in USD provided for hereby may be converted to the currency of the country in the territory of which the relevant settlements shall be made at the rate of the central state bank of such country as at the date of settlement. Total term of storage of the Incoming Parcel shall not exceed one hundred (120) calendar days. If the Incoming Parcel is not claimed by the User upon expiry of the said period or there is an outstanding debt which is not paid by the User in the time fixed by MyMallBox for such payment, MyMallBox retains the right to utilize the contents of such Incoming Parcel or dispose thereof at its own discretion without payment or compensation to the User. Utilization costs will be claimed from the User. All the debts are to be paid by the User to MyMallBox without any relation to the fact of utilization or disposal.
- MyMallBox shall not be liable for identifying the owner of Incoming Parcels that have an incorrect (incomplete) delivery address and/or the recipient on the label. MyMallBox retains the right to charge a storage fee for every such Incoming Parcel according to the standard scheme specified in the previous paragraph of these Terms. If upon expiry of one hundred (100) days after delivery of the parcel to the warehouse the User fails to contact MyMallBox and confirm ownership thereof, MyMallBox retains the right to utilize the contents of such Incoming Parcel or dispose thereof at its own discretion without payment of compensation to the User.
- MyMallBox agrees to store the packed and ready-for-dispatch Parcel with no additional charge levied for five (5) days within the territory of the User’s country. After the expiry of the said period, MyMallBox retains the right to charge a storage fee for every packed and ready-for-dispatch Parcel amounting to five US dollars ($5.00) a day (rounding up to whole days). The total term of storage of packed and ready for dispatch Parcel shall not exceed sixty (60) days. If the Parcel is not claimed by the User upon expiry of two months, MyMallBox retains the right to utilize the contents of such Incoming Parcel or dispose thereof at its own discretion without payment of compensation to the User.
- 5.4. Terms and conditions of storage and return/disposal of the Parcels by mail/courier service at the Recipient’s location shall be determined by the rules and regulations of such mail/courier service. All possible extra expenses related to fulfilment/non-fulfilment of such terms and conditions shall be independently borne by the User/Recipient.
Liability for safe keeping of the Parcels
- In accordance with the applicable legislation, MyMallBox shall act as the User’s agent arranging forwarding of the Parcel but shall not independently deliver the Parcels to the User.
- MyMallBox shall not be liable for the actions of third persons or entities, in particular postal and courier services (for example, USPS, UPS, FedEx, Globegistics, etc.). All the terms and conditions and the limit of potential third-party liability shall be subject to Additional Agreements and rules.
- MyMallBox shall not be liable for safe keeping of the Parcels while transported by mail or courier services; such liability to the User shall be borne by the said mail or courier services under the reasons and to the extent stipulated by separate rules, conditions, agreements, and statutory provisions.
- MyMallBox does not enter into negotiations with postal and courier organizations on issues related to their civil liability for the safety of the Parcel and its contents, as well as the improper provision of postal or courier services. In a case when the User decides to independently enter into negotiations with a postal or courier organization on the above issues, MyMallBox can provide all available documents required for such a case. In certain cases, MyMallBox, at its discretion, may assist the User on the issues set forth in the previous paragraph, for which the User, by accepting these Terms gives MyMallBox the appropriate authority with the right to conduct necessary negotiations, approvals, correspondence, as well as receiving for the purpose of subsequent transferring to the User of a monetary refund for lost and/or damaged Parcels and their contents, and MyMallBox accepts such authority in order to maximize the full and speedy resolution in the interests of the User of issues related to the safety of Parcels. Such assistance from MyMallBox is not a paid service and does not impose any obligations on MyMallBox, including obligations to guarantee compensation for any harm to the User. MyMallBox reserves the right to withhold a commission for representing such interests of the User. The specific amount of the specified commission shall be determined by MyMallBox depending on the basis of the complexity and duration of the procedure for such representation.
- MyMallBox shall work with the User’s complaints with respect to the Parcels within seven (7) days after delivery of such Parcel to the User.
- MyMallBox does not make any compensation for non-pecuniary damage, indirect or indirect losses, as well as compensation for losses associated with the User’s own business in any manner, shape or form. MyMallBox provides services to individuals who make purchases solely for personal, family, household, and other needs not related to entrepreneurial activity.
- MyMallBox’s liability may not exceed the cost of services rendered to the user within the framework of a particular order.
- Any liability for damage or loss caused after delivery to MyMallBox is limited to the lesser of either the declared value, proof of purchase price, or the specific commodity liability limit. No liability will be assumed by MyMallBox for damage or loss caused to any items before delivery to MyMallBox or caused to merchandise prepackaged by the manufacturer.
- Any possible disputes and disagreements with MyMallBox should be solved in competent courts of the USA with the applicable law of the USA. Preliminary pre-judicial claim to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org is obligatory.
Hazardous or Dangerous Goods
- MyMallBox strictly prohibits the shipment of hazardous or dangerous goods. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure that any items submitted for forwarding do not contain hazardous or dangerous materials. We reserve the right to refuse any package that, in our reasonable judgment, may contain hazardous or dangerous goods.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that MyMallBox will inspect each package received at our warehouse with due diligence to identify and prevent the shipment of hazardous or dangerous goods.
- The User is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided during the registration and shipping process, including but not limited to the description, declared value, and contents of each package.
- The User must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of both the origin and destination countries when using our services.
- MyMallBox reserves the right to inspect, open, or repackage any package received at our warehouse to ensure compliance with our policies and the laws and regulations of the origin and destination countries.
- MyMallBox will make reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the contents of packages during inspection. However, the User acknowledges that some level of inspection may be necessary to prevent the shipment of hazardous or dangerous goods.
- MyMallBox shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or delay arising from the shipment of prohibited items, including hazardous or dangerous goods, or for nay consequences resulting from the User’s failure to comply with these Terms or applicable laws and regulations.
- In the cases provided for by these Terms, MyMallBox shall return funds to the User, either as a credit on account or refunded through originating transaction at MyMallBox’s discretion.
- The return of funds to the User, unless otherwise agreed, is carried out by returning them to the balance in the User’s personal account. In cases where the User’s personal account is subject to cancellation as well as other cases directly negotiated by MyMallBox with the User, funds shall be returned to the User’s bank card from which the funds returned were transferred to the balance in the User’s personal account.
- If MyMallBox makes a decision to return funds to the User, such a return shall be made by MyMallBox without undue delay. MyMallBox may inform the User about the planned deadline for a refund. The time period of returning funds to the User’s bank card, may be longer than expected dependent on the speed of banking procedures which is not a part of MyMallBox’s responsibility.
- MyMallBox, its logos, and its designs are trademarks with registrations granted or pending in several countries. Using our website does not grant you a license to use any of our trademarks. These may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without our written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- MyMallBox provides a web-based service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We reserve the right to suspend our services at any time.